1) Annual Peace March. Organizes the annual walk for peace, the environment and social justice.
2) Philosopher’s Café. Hosts monthly small discussion groups that focus on current social, philosophical, and religious topics.
3) 10,000 Villages. Sponsors an annual sale of fair trade arts and crafts from artisans from around the world.
4) Canada Day. Organizes a celebration of Canada’s unique role in the world, on national issues including health and international trade, and sovereignty.
5) Political Forums. Provides opportunities for political candidates to express their views.
6) Guest lectures. Invites elected politicians, social justice critics, environmental and labour activists to provide public lectures.